This end user agreement (the "Agreement") should be read by you (the "User" or "you") in its entirety prior to your use of Tronpick.io's service or products. Please note that the Agreement constitutes a legally binding agreement
between you and Tronpick.io (referred to herein as "Tronpick", "us" or "we") which owns and operates the Internet site found and games described at www.Tronpick.io(the "Service"). By clicking the "I Agree" button if and where
provided and/or using the Service, you consent to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
- GRANT OF LICENSE
- Subject to the terms and conditions contained herein, Tronpick grants the User a non-exclusive, personal, non-transferable right to use the Service on your personal computer or other device that accesses the Internet in
order to access the games available and described on the www.Tronpick.io website (the website and games together being the "Service").
- The Service is not for use by (i) individuals under 21 years of age, (ii) individuals under the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction and (iii) individuals accessing the Service from jurisdictions from which it is
illegal to do so. Tronpick is not able to verify the legality of the Service in each jurisdiction and it is the User’s responsibility to ensure that their use of the Service is lawful.
- Tronpick and its licensors are the sole holders of all rights in and to the Service and code, structure and organization, including copyright, trade secrets, intellectual property and other rights. You may not, within
the limits prescribed by applicable laws: (a) copy, distribute, publish, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, or translate the website; or (b) use the Service in a manner prohibited by applicable laws or
regulations (each of the above is an "Unauthorized Use"). Tronpick reserves any and all rights implied or otherwise, which are not expressly granted to the User hereunder and retain all rights, title and interest in and
to the Service. You agree that you will be solely liable for any damage, costs or expenses arising out of or in connection with the commission by you of any Unauthorized Use. You shall notify Tronpick immediately upon
becoming aware of the commission by any person of any Unauthorized Use and shall provide Tronpick with reasonable assistance with any investigations it conducts in light of the information provided by you in this
- The term "Tronpick", its domain names and any other trade marks, or service marks used by Tronpick as part of the Service (the "Trade Marks"), are solely owned by Tronpick. In addition, all content on the website,
including, but not limited to, the images, pictures, graphics, photographs, animations, videos, music, audio and text (the "Site Content") belongs to Tronpick and is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual
property or other rights. You hereby acknowledge that by using the Service, you obtain no rights in the Site Content and/or the Trade Marks, or any part thereof. Under no circumstances may you use the Site Content and/or
the Trade Marks without Tronpick's prior written consent. Additionally, you agree not to do anything that will harm or potentially harm the rights, including the intellectual property rights of Tronpick.
- NO WARRANTIES
- Tronpick disclaims any all warranties,expressed or implied,in connection with the service which is provided to you “as is”and we provided you with no warranty or representation whatsoever regarding its quality,fitness
for purpose,completeness or accuracy.
- Regardless of Tronpick’sefforts, Tronpick makes no warranty that the service will be uninterrupted,timely or error-free,or that defects will be corrected.
- AUTHORITY/TERMS OF SERVICE
You agree to the game rules described on the Tronpick.io website. Tronpick retains authority over the issuing, maintenance, and closing of the Service. The decision of Tronpick’s management, concerning any use of the
Service, or dispute resolution, is final and shall not be open to review or appeal.
- YOUR REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
Prior to your use of the Service and on an ongoing basis you represent, warrant, covenant and agree that:
- there is a risk of losing cryptocurrency when using the Service and that Tronpick has no responsibility to you for any such loss;
- your use of the Service is at your sole option, discretion and risk;
- you are solely responsible for any applicable taxes which may be payable on cryptocurrency awarded to you through your using the Service;
- the telecommunications networks and Internet access services required for you to access and use the Service are entirely beyond the control of Tronpick and Tronpick shall have no liability whatsoever for any outages,
slowness, capacity constraints or other deficiencies affecting the same; and
- you are (i) aged 21 or over, (ii) you are of the age of majority in your jurisdiction, (iii) you are accessing the Service from a jurisdiction in which it is legal to do so, (iv) you are not currently self-excluded from
any gambling site or gambling premises, and (v) that you will inform Tronpick immediately if you enter into a self-exclusion agreement with any gambling provider.
- PROHIBITED USES
- PERSONAL USE. The Service is intended solely for the User’s personal use. The User is only allowed to wager for his/her personal entertainment and may not create multiple accounts, including for the purpose of collusion
and/or abuse of service.
- JURISDICTIONS. Persons located in or residents of the United Kingdom, the United States, the United States Territories, Czech Republic, Curaçao and Australia (the ”Prohibited Jurisdictions”) are not permitted make use of
the Service. For the avoidance of doubt, the foregoing restrictions on engaging in real-money play from Prohibited Jurisdictions applies equally to residents and citizens of other nations while located in a Prohibited
Jurisdiction. Any attempt to circumvent the restrictions on play by any persons located in a Prohibited Jurisdiction or Restricted Jurisdiction, is a breach of this Agreement. An attempt at circumvention includes, but is
not limited to, manipulating the information used by Tronpick to identify your location and providing Tronpick with false or misleading information regarding your location or place of residence.
- Without prejudice to any other rights, if a User breaches in whole or in part any provision contained herein, Tronpick reserves the right to take such action as it sees fit, including terminating this Agreement or any
other agreement in place with the User and/or taking legal action against such User.
- You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold harmless Tronpick and its shareholders, directors, agents and employees from and against all claims, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including
legal fees and any other charges whatsoever, howsoever caused, that may arise as a result of: (i) your breach of this Agreement, in whole or in part; (ii) violation by you of any law or any third party rights; and (iii)
use by you of the Service.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
- Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall Tronpick be liable for any special, incidental, direct, indirect or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business
profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use (or misuse) of the Service even if Tronpick had prior knowledge of the possibility of such damages.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall exclude or limit Tronpick’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
- Activity interpretation
One user can only obtain register reward once. If any cheating method is used to obtain rewards (eg. register multiple accounts to obtain rewards), the platform has the right to ban user account. However, users can still
withdraw the amount of deposit. Tronpick owns the final interpretation right
If a User wishes to make a complaint, please contact Tronpick’s customer service team at [email protected] Should any dispute not be resolved to your satisfaction you may pursue remedies in the governing law
jurisdiction set forth below.
Tronpick reserves the right to update or modify this Agreement or any part thereof at any time or otherwise change the Service without notice and you will be bound by such amended Agreement upon posting. Therefore, we
encourage you check the terms and conditions contained in the version of the Agreement in force at such time. Your continued use of the Service shall be deemed to attest to your agreement to any amendments to the Agreement.
If a provision of this Agreement is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect the validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision hereof or the validity or
enforceability in other jurisdictions of that or any other provision hereof.
Tronpick reserves the right to assign this agreement, in whole or in part, at any time without notice. The User may not assign any of his/her rights or obligations under this Agreement.
- No waiver by Tronpick of any breach of any provision of this Agreement (including the failure of Tronpick to require strict and literal performance of or compliance with any provision of this Agreement) shall in any
way be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach of such provision or of any breach of any other provision of this Agreement.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall create or confer any rights or other benefits in favour of any third parties not party to this Agreement.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall create or be deemed to create a partnership, agency, trust arrangement, fiduciary relationship or joint venture between you and Tronpick.
- Tronpick may assign, transfer, charge, sub-license, or deal in any other manner with this Agreement, or sub-contract any of its rights and obligations under this Agreement, to any other party.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding and agreement between you and Tronpick regarding the Service and supersedes any prior agreement, understanding, or arrangement between you and Tronpick.